- 6 years of experience as a corporate communications professional and corporate trainer, and 16 years of experience as a writer
- Excellent oral communicator and public speaker
- Great love and passion for learning and strong believer in the empowering nature of training and development, especially in soft skills such as communication and leadership
Titus Abola is currently the Communications Director for ZMG Ward Howell, the Philippines’ largest executive search firm, which provides recruitment consulting services to many of the top corporations in the country. Prior to this, he was the editorial team head for the Marketing and Communications Group of SGV & Co., the country’s largest professional services firm.
It was at SGV where Titus first experienced doing in-house training, helping first-time trainers to become effective instructors and helping new hires become effective business writers. He brought this experience to ZMG Ward Howell, training their consultants to be effective all-around communicators and high-performance people. He is also in-charge of employee engagement and organizational development programs.
Titus graduated with an AB Humanities degree from the Ateneo de Manila University. In college and high school, he was a part of the theater groups and acted on stage for several productions. This helped develop his public speaking ability and enabled him to inject flair and humor into his training.
He has a deep love and passion for learning and teaching. Titus believes in empowering others through training and tries to instill the same love for learning he has in the people he teaches.
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentations
- Effective Instruction
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators
- Professional Advantage/Enhancing Your Market Value
- Employee Relations/Engagement