- Five years as business & OD consultant for small, medium-sized and large multinational/local clients of Ancilla Enterprise Development Consulting
- Two years as freelance OD consultant for medium-sized firm winning a gold and silver medal from Toastmasters for impromptu speaking
Ma. Stella Sison has five years as business and OD consultant for small, medium-sized and large multinational/local clients of Ancilla Enterprise Development Consulting. She has two years as freelance OD consultant for a medium-sized firm.
Her core competencies include business development, organizational development, employee development, personal development.
Winning a gold and silver medal from Toastmasters for impromptu speaking demonstrates her ability to speak off the cuff on almost any topic. She has come a long way from the girl who would experience severe stage fright many, many years ago.
She is well known too to prepare her speeches at a moment’s notice or prepare them well ahead of time. This facility with preparing speeches comes with my having developed training programs and written consulting projects for Ancilla Enterprise Development Consulting, where she has been working as a consultant and trainor for the past five years. She has since then been allowed by Ancilla to take on projects on a freelance basis therefore she can deliver speeches or facilitate workshops or conduct training programs anywhere.
Stella’s research background – her college degree at the University of the Philippines is in Communication Research – has given her the discipline to conduct background research as needed and therefore her work is substantive and oftentimes comprehensive. She has an MBA degree at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business.
Depth does not only come from the brain or from technical experience, it more so comes from the heart. And maybe only for this reason, Stella is thankful that she grew up shy because it grounded her and made her empathize more with people.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis on Industry Viability
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Life, Finance and Career Counseling
- Behavior-Based Interviewing
- Business Feasibility Studies
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Organizational Re-alignment/Business Process Improvement
- Managing Resistance to Organizational Re-Alignment
- Stakeholder and Employee Satisfaction
- Work Attitude and Values Enhancement
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment and Training
- Time and Stress Management
- Work-Life Balance
- Internal and External Customer Service Training
- Oral and Written Business Communication
- Personal Management Change and Job Search
- Basic and Advanced Management Development
Book Stella Sison for training or speaking engagement in your organization.