- CPA with more than 25 years of banking experience in trust, commercial, development, and rural banking
- Trained by USAID and Asian Foundation in mediation, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Represented the Philippines for two consecutive years at Toastmasters International World Championship of Public Speaking, where he was 2nd Runner-up among countries outside the US
Orly Tugob is a CPA with more than 25 years of banking experience. He assumed key positions in banks until he resigned as vice president for Trust Banking of Asia Trust Bank. He has participated in negotiation for bank mergers, business acquisitions and commercial loans packaging.
As a loans officer, portfolio manager and investment consultant, he has evaluated many financial statements, examined business plans and walked through a wide spectrum of business operations. As a result, he discovered the secret of successful companies – they provide continuous training to their human resource. From his wealth of experience, Orly created a training formula to benefit the corporate world.
Organizing a team and leading new projects is Orly’s strength. During the transformation of Urban Bank from a development to a commercial bank, he successfully headed new business units: UrbanCorp Insurance Brokers, Inc., International Banking, Credit Card Operation and Urban Information Center – a client contact center. He pioneered three banks: secured license to operate, hired staff, started operation and written manuals, credit and loans procedures.
He is a USAID/Asian Foundation certified trainer on Mediation in Business, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution. He attended training from globally renowned authors, mega gurus and Fortune 1000 consultants under ITD’s learning series: Dr. Rothwell (Pennsylvania State University) Strategic HR Transformation and OD; Robert Tucker – Innovation for Breakthrough Results and Thomas Crane’s The Heart of Coaching and Breakthrough Results by Jack Canfield.
To engage training participants, Orly mixes humor, motivational and “storyteaching” techniques. He moves the model to the workplace using cases drawn from years of experience. He has been teaching negotiation skills, conflict resolution, technical report writing and effective oral communication at the Training and Doctrine Command School of The Philippine Army, the Philippine National Police Training School for Values and Leadership for more than 10 years now.
For two consecutive years (2002 and 2003), Orly represented the Philippines at Toastmasters International Speech Contests in San Antonio, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S. He won 2nd runner-up among contestants from all countries outside the United States.
Orly has written speeches and coached business leaders how to make presentations that create lasting impact. He has worked with the team of presidential and congressional aspirants to enhance public image through effective speech delivery.
- Banking and Finance Operations
- Trust Business and Other Fiduciary Relationships
- Mortgage Banking and Loans Packaging
- Portfolio Management for Pre-need Companies
- Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Marketing for Non-Marketing
- Training Design & Facilitation
- Humorous and Inspirational Speech Writing
- Effective Oral Presentations
- Conquering Nervousness in Public Speaking
- Mediation in Business Environment
- Negotiation Skills
- Conflict Management
- Team Building and Team Enhancement
- Supervisory Skills, Management and Leadership
- Cross Cultural Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Coaching
- Managing Brand and Corporate Reputation During Crisis Situations
- Corporate Governance