- Over 15 years of experience as a teacher and trainer
- More than 10 years in the call Center and BPO industry, experienced in full cycle BPO training, CSAT and quality functions
- More than 15 years of experience as a self-defense and martial arts practitioner, skilled in arts such as taekwondo, kick boxing, arnis (black belt), mano-mano, jiujitsu and judo
Lara de Ubago-Sia is experienced in call center training including voice and accent training (communication skills), hard and soft sales training, process/product support training, team leader development and other enhancement training for support groups. She has more than 10 years in the call Center and BPO industry, experienced in full cycle BPO training, CSAT and quality functions.
Lara is a graduate of Mass Communications from Assumption College with participation in the Debate Society as an international debater representing the college in various debate tournaments. She won in the Best Speaker Awards in the All-Asian Debate Tournaments. She is a member and past president of the Manila Bay Toastmasters Club, currently with an Advanced Toastmaster Silver achievement, and was a District Trainer for Philippine Toastmasters, handling debate training on a national level.
She is also an accomplished self-defense and martial arts expert, skilled arts such as taekwondo, kick boxing, arnis (black belt), mano-mano, jiujitsu and judo. She has more than 12 years of experience as a self defense instructor. Lara has appeared on shows such as The Sharon Cuneta Show, F, Urban Doctor, Breakfast, Unang Hirit, Imbestigador, and Changemakers BBC3; and has been featured on Seventeen, Preview, Prevention, The Philippine Star, The Manila Times, FHM, and Working Woman.
- Practical Self Defense for Women
- Self Defense Inside a Motor Vehicle
- Customer Satisfaction, how to achieve your Targets/Goals
- Basic Communication Training
- Telephone Customer Service Training