- Certified e-Commerce Education Specialist with 14 years of experience for international import and export online merchandising, digital marketing and logistic management
- One of only two certified eBay Education Specialists in the Philippines and authorized PayPal trainer
Fourteen years ago, Eireen Diokno-Bernardo’s husband bought truckloads of antique soda bottles and auctioned them off and sold some on eBay for three times their worth. That started Eireen’s passion for eBay, selling collectibles, antiquities, art, etc. all over the world. Within a year, they became an eBay Power Seller.
She and her husband currently have over 3,000 items on five stores on eBay – Ratratan Valley Fashion (apparels), Dekada Arts Philippines (art), Dekada Collectibles (collectibles and memorabilia), Dekada Music (music) and Maria Makiling (portraitures and musical instruments). She also runs eBay stores for other businesses.
As an eBay Power Seller and one of only two certified eBay Education Specialists in the Philippines, Eireen holds regular workshops teaching other people how to do business online.
For the past 5 years, Eireen has been the official trainer for e-commerce education for eBay, PayPal, and UnionBank. She is the CEO and Founder of www.ecommerce102.com for online merchants e-learning and offline development. She is also a corporate trainer for digital sales and marketing.
- Certified E-commerce Education Specialist eBay.com and PayPal Ltd ., USA
- Business Consulting and Official Paypal Training Partner for the Philippines at Paypal LTD Singapore
- International Speaker/ Corporate Trainer of Live Wealthier New York
- Export and Import Logistic Business Development Strategist. USA Warehousing Specialist at Send Mail Logistic California
- Product Evangelist for EON of UnionBank
- E-commerce Specialist/ Logistic Affiliate of Xend Express
- Speaker/ Corporate Trainer for Learning Curve Inc.
- Selling on eBay
- Digital Marketing