- 23 years of experience in training, specializing in general management, sales management, marketing management, and human resource management
- Serial entrepreneur, having founded three outsourcing-related businesses, and former president of four companies, including American Express International, Quartermaster International, First Union Direct Corp. and First Union Plans
Lorenzo “Butch” Villamor is a serial entrepreneur, having founded three companies, and former top corporate executive. He is the founder and president of One Outsource Direct Corporation, a call center and business process outsourcing company; One Med Systems Inc., a medical business process outsourcing firm; and Easy English Lab, and English proficiency center.
Prior to embarking on his own, Butch was a pioneer in the call center industry. After starting his career as a marketing manager at Citibank N.A., he became the marketing director for American Express International Inc., president of home TV shopping and direct marketing company Quartermaster International Inc., and president of two subsidiaries of Union Bank of the Philippines – First Union Direct Corp. and First Union Plans.
Because of this rich entrepreneurial and executive experience, Butch is able to handle complex topics such as strategic planning, change in business, and even CEO coaching. He is able to communicate with senior levels of management and expats. His training technique is to keep it simple and understandable, and to make sure that the objectives of the participants are met at the end of the sessions. Lastly, most of his modules are not taken from books but from actual experience. Thus, the participants do not get what they can get by just buying a book.
Butch graduated from the Ateneo de Manila University with a Bachelor of Science Major in Business Management and from the Asian Institute of Management with a Masters in Business Administration.
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Service Excellence
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Team Building
- Telemarketing and Telephone Techniques
- Sales Effectiveness
- Business Writing
- Job Evaluation
- Effective Hiring and Firing
- Developing A Winning Sales Mindset