If you need a keynote speaker for your conference, a corporate trainer for your in-house program, or an event emcee for your corporate event, you can select from our wide range of talents and book them through us.
If you’re a training head, meeting professional, or event organizer, working with a speakers and trainers bureau will make your work easier and faster. Instead of contacting, negotiating, and coordinating with different speakers and trainers, you only deal with us.
The process is simple:
- You search our online catalog of speakers and trainers, which contains their bio, topics or programs, photos, and videos. Or you send us your requirements via e-mail or online form.
- After evaluation, you send us a short list of three to five options. Or we can recommend our own short list.
- We return to you with the availability of the shortlisted speakers/trainers and for their fee structure, based on your requirements. You cut down your selection based on your schedule and budget.
- As an option, you may set up a meeting and/or demo with the shortlisted speakers/trainers. We can discuss and agree on program details and requirements.
- Once you make your choice, we sign a contract. We ask for the signed contract and a deposit.
- We coordinate with you and the speaker/trainer prior and on the day of the event or training program.
- Upon delivery of the service, we ask for the balance of the fee and request your written evaluation.